So what can I expect if I visit RCBC?
Here are a few FAQ that may help our guests understand who we are.
Please contact the church office with any other questions you might have.
- What is worship like? We are blessed with a praise band and variety of gifted singers of all ages. Though we love the newer Christian songs that speak to the heart we will never forget the older classics that remind us of a firm foundation. Our goal is to provide God inspired songs each service to bless those in attendance.
- What do you offer for kids? Two of our greatest ministry groups are junior high and senior high youth. Junior high youth are given many opportunities throughout the year to connect in activities and studies building them for the next stage of life. Our high school group also is very involved with beach trips each year along with ongoing studies and serving opportunities benefiting our community.
- Do you have a nursery? Yes! We have a well staffed nursery along with children's church and children's story time as part of the worship service.
- What do I wear? What you wear is not as important as the fact you are there. Very few suits are seen at RCBC. We want you to be comfortable when you join us but respect that we are in God's house.
- How can I get connected? The best way is to download the church app. It contains basically everything the church does and sends push notifications to keep folks informed.
- Can I meet with a pastor? Absolutely! Pastor David, Pastor Scotty and Pastor Tim desire to be very approachable and would love to schedule a time to meet with you and share the vision of the Cove, offer personal counsel or just pray. Our ministers are here to help.